Follow these simple steps to maintain your laser welder. We suggest marking the cleanings on a calender so you don't forget the last time you checked these areas.
Every Two Weeks:
- Clean lens protector - 91% isopropyl alcohol
- Check water level in rear. If you need to add water, remove the small metal plate in rear, pull out, remove both red caps and add distilled water only.
- Check if the air filter in the chamber needs replacing (probably not) - This step is simply a visual inspection.
Every Six Months:
- Change the water - remember distilled only
- There are 2 hoses in the rear and 1 drain hose in the bottom
- Clean the charcoal filter on the bottom and vacuum out screens. Use a compressor to blow out the charcoal filter - do not use water!